India and Nepal 2013
Our 2013 long-distance trip brought us back to India and Nepal. We spent around 135 days travelling through parts of India which we had never seen before (except Varanasi) and returning to Nepal where we did a long trek in the Everest and Arun regions.
- You can check our itinerary with this detailed Google Map, done by Vero.
- Our Blog section contains a few pages with budget information and some sundry remarks dealing with the subcontinent.
- Furthermore, — for those who still read real books;-) — Thomas has produced a motley collection of books.
- India and Nepal are a photographer's paradise, so make sure to visit our Photos section.
- There is also an online browsable Albelli photobook we produced about that trip. This looks especially good if you browse through it in Full Screen mode.
We will add more to the site as time goes, so please, do keep returning for more.
$updated from: Blog.htxt Sun 04 Dec 2016 15:54:53 trvl2 (By Vero and Thomas Lauer)$