Some remarks about interesting people we met along the way
One of the great joys of travelling is that you run into all sorts of weird and/or wonderful people: we have spent uncounted hours exchanging views, information, philosophical ideas, jokes… generally we're talking about every imaginable aspect under the sun.
With these pages we would like to portray a few of the people we've met during our 2010 Nepal trip.
- Mukhiya Gurung: Hotel Manager
- Lhakpa Tenzing: Lodge Owner and Everest Summiteer
- SB Sharma: Lodge Owner
- Albert Kulumbegov: Flight Engineer
- Ang Dorjee: Mountain Guide and Everest Summiteer
- Kim Ho-nyeon: Korean Tourist
- Surya: Trekking Guide and Shop Owner
$updated from: Interesting People.htxt Fri 09 Aug 2013 14:18:03 trvl2 (By Vero and Thomas Lauer)$