India and Nepal are a Photographer's Paradise
- People met during the trip.
- A few snapshots of moments or sights which caught our attention, made us wonder or simply laugh.
- Motley of scenes typical of Varanasi
- Assorted pictures of Northern Karnataka and Hampi. If you like Hampi, visit the dedicated gallery we created after our second visit in 2015
- Our unique trip with Nepal Railway from Janakpur to the Indian border.
- Our visit to Hyderabad's Residency.
- A photo gallery showcasing the architectural Highlights of Mumbai.
- Pictures sent while on the road (click on a picture to view the gallery and navigate from one photo to the other with the left and right cursor keys)
- Do not forget to check our Nepal 2010 pages for pictures of Nepal
- And impressive panoramas of the Everest Region.
- Finally, we also have a browsable photobook we produced about that trip.
$updated from: Photos.htxt Mon 03 May 2021 16:08:31 trvl2 (By Vero and Thomas Lauer)$